Tuesday 16 May 2023

Crow Sparrow Our caste is an epic - Nakulan


Crow Sparrow Our caste is an epic - Nakulan

I found it

I saw birds like crow, sparrow, hen, blackbird, hawk, pigeon, duck, myna, peacock, woodpecker, sparrow, fisher etc.

Wherever it goes, this crow is not a nuisance. Utsava Pralayam, Shani Bhagavan Vahanam, is a story about this. Mother would give this a ball of rice with lentil and ghee before eating it very tenderly as she boiled the brattie's breast. When I was young, I heard elders shouting “gagagagaga” to pacify the pitru and the gaga would melt. A crow that crows even when a gathering person disappears, is a black dot roaming around in my mind circle - kakakakaka.

sparrow A small sparrow that chirps its little bird and jumps up suddenly. A silky wheat color. Bharati did not remember anything about this except that she said it was her caste.

in my mind
that Vir
A feeling
"look at me"

as me
sense
I went to go
I am


These are Villupparam, Tiruchirappalli, Neela Agaya, and Perumal Temple

Hawk
that
to spread

with the fetus
that
to move

of my soul
in height
Around and around
rotating


Chicken, red hen white hen; Shouting “Kokkarako”; It broods (it is not easy to roll over and sit on itself so restlessly) before the feet fall, its fleshy beard.

A term for chicken droppings;
A word called Varanam

Have you seen a pigeon?
By type
White
As ashes
Variously
As a beautiful crow
All are loved
Pigeon, did you see?
Is it okay?
But what?


Rows of corpse-like figures stand in rows of corpse-like figures in a room where a man sits in a fan-swirling room with a red ribbon tied to the dastavejus of Lokayudam in a dovecote-like niche.


But these pigeons in the courtyard of the mosque fascinate me like my lovely Susheela.

stork

Narai Narai Brick Narai. Old Bisiranthaiyar Patu, He has come far from the village A gray bird (Pazham Peruchali) wears a collarless shirt and spends penance in the office.

Stork - stork

A fish jumps in a river where a stork runs.

Variously
Bullet as coin
With a bitter heart
My begging
the mind
Little
A little bit
squeeze squeeze

I have pacified this stork. He is a name in my name. Samharamurthy is what Sushila is to me.

stork, a stork
A fish hook
Eating meat
A stork

Goose, Goose, Wangaleo Goose - Chicken Egg Double Size Goose Egg - Look like trouble when you see the face of sir.

Duck eggs
Keep it cool
Add spinach in it
Enjoy attending
If you do
sir
colic
Oh, I'll go
will run away

At a young age, I think it was in Saidapet. Susheela, Kamarubini, Manamokhini saw this unremarkable flock of geese go by and by.

It's for me
How happy
Just to say that
Badumo
Or
He said
solve

Ah, toad, why is this?

Myna
Myna
Come come
Myna
Will it come?

An original myna the size of two sparrows; Dark brown; Its mane is black brown; Its eyes are lined with shimmering yellow, and its wings are a charming white.

It is
In the meadow
Wandering
If found
Susip girl
Rosep Poove
like you
That's it
A form of beauty
see

Peacock Manic Blue Black; Its neck is black and blue, the length of a snake; A thousand eyes like Algul when it spreads its trunk, it is a feast for the eyes of the one who sees it spread its trunk and dances during the car; It is an avatar. A song called Peacock Aadak Quill Pada

Sushila
It is a tall bird
Seeing that
Sushila
You go and disappear
As
A maze.

Do you remember that old song?

Arumugam
He
my brother
Surapaduman
to differ
Tortured face
what face

come my love In these twentieth century occasions you and I need to eat peacock curry.

Sushila
This dumb bird
With the saw
Dagger, Dagger
As Ravi throws
A unique pleasure

Behind the peacock is a woodpecker, whose crest is a king's crown, the card is yellow, its mane is beautiful black.

This is a tree
Woodpecker
In my mind
Wandering restlessly
A wonder bird

Come, Susheela, come, let me show you some more birds.

in the middle
An uncanny creature
spread her hair
Ashoka tree
Like Sita
Leaning down sadly
when

In the distance, a bird of Akkab flapped its wings and cried out.

This is
why
My dear
girl
Sushila?
me
As
She too
In the secret of love
Did the body burn?
Or
He died
Soil with soil
Is it?

A river flowed by, and a dark blue bird flew in the midst of it. An original fish with a wet shimmer in its unit.

If there is a woodpecker, there is a fisherbird in this world.

Susheela, I am the one who experienced what. I went to the temple and served Lord Saneeshwar. He came and showed me a little sparrow flying free. I saw pigeons in the mosque and saw a one-legged penance stork on the river bank. A flock of geese glared at me and said we were there too. Myna wandered into my mind. The peacock laughed at me. The woodpecker and the fisher said you also need a sharp unit. Like a hawk, I used to see the turtles paralyzed like a hawk, and there were moments when I flew high like a hawk. There were times when I sat and cried like a sparrow..

But
Sushila
This world
In the space of
you leave me alone
Leave to repent
You're gone.

It's okay, Sushila, it's okay. I am the loneliness you created.

There are many lightnings within me
I saw it blow
I was thrilled.


(To My Sister Trisadai)

- Vrutsam, 1994


Typescript : Ra Ra Ku


                                               




One of three short stories
 (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/anbudan/gjaRAL19ufQ%5B1-25-false%5D)

hospital.

He is in the room.

They were undergoing treatment.

Four hours later he woke up suddenly to find someone standing next to him.

nobody is here. He fell asleep again.

They both came out.

Principal: Why?

Other: It's not time yet.

- Nakulan (Gnanaratham, Oct., 1972)

circle 1

    There     is no heart to live,     no
    place to die,     there     is no     cloud

    in the sky     ,
    but     the
    sun     is     not     folded     .















                     
1.
After they left, they were
homeless 2. The dog barked at the coin; There are many bad dogs in the tree ; Midday will be dark 3. Lying like a mouse in blood red in the heat of birth ; Wriggling like a worm (thanks Modern Tree blog)




















Riyaz Khurrana

Between two wonderful moments the rain stopped
Between day and night
The last drop fell Her body fragrance disappeared
from the sheets I looked back If the rain had fallen a little more we would have met there. Such was the sign. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Riyas-Qurana-%E0%AE%B1%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%AF%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B8%E0%AF %8D-%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%A9%E0%AE%BE/182863578533870?hc_location=timeline When the rain broke into his story Saturday, ‎November ‎21, ‎2015 Riyas Qurana - Riyas Qurana 2 hrs ·


















When the rain broke in his story,

while walking across the hill in the meadow, the rain started falling only on the tree standing in his story. According to the story, the birds sitting on the tree and buried in the clouds are flying. The sound of the birds' song gradually increases. They will arrive in a few minutes. Meanwhile, a seed can't become a tree. Birds that know nothing. She who comes with the birds floats and swims in search. Her song that can't find me screams with every word. Flip through his book and you'll find my beloved wandering through the story.

at 5/14/2014 10:20:00 pm
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Newer PostOlder PostHome
Pyramid
Pyramid
Brimle (20.04.1939 - 06.01.1997)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
►  2023 (8)
►  2022 (3)
►  2021 (19)
►  2020 (18)
►  2019 (59)
►  2018 (73)
►  2017 (54)
►  2016 (207)
►  2015 (8)
▼  2014 (119)
►  December (1)
►  September (6)
►  August (10)
►  July (18)
►  June (18)
▼  May (34)
Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull...
Welcome - Stéphane Mallarmé (MD : Brimley)
Switching - Mouni, & Chelammal. Innovator
Maperung Kavyam - Mauni
Maha Vakyam - Brahmarajan
Kadhal Road - Mauni
Jalayadharth: Innovator's 'Magical Reali...
Remember - Atmanam & Your Memories - - Atmanam
Visva Rupam - Narano Jayaraman
Anjali - Nakulan (long poem)
Scar - Pramble
Manakottai - Mauni, Sculptor's Hell - Innovative...
Home - Max Jacob (MOP - Pramble)
A Canoe in a Storm - p. Singaram (a small part of...
Any New Poems ..... Pai Jui (pina in tamil...
The poem told by the poet to Senekiti about Chamundi...
I don't know politics.....Kamaladas (Madhavikud...
Fear - Charu Nivedita, Thorn - Charu Nivedita
She has all seven colors - KC Senthil Kumar
Crow Sparrow Our caste is an epic - Nakulan
Seven pencil drawings and an eraser. - Yuma...
Highway of Solitude - K. Mohanarangan
Seven Pointed Star - Yuma.Vasuki
Kollipappai 3 - Nagulan
Kollipappai 1 - Nagulan
Love(s) that defies language - Brahmarajan
An ancient city - Brahmarajan
Chidrubini Poems - Brahmarajan
Vekkai - Lashmi Manivannan
Basheer and Jaya - Lashmi Manivannan
Layam - Nagulan
For recent girlfriend - Lashmi Manivannan
Kollipappai - 5 - Nakulan
He came from somewhere. - Mauni, Kalan and old woman - ...
►  April (24)
►  March (3)
►  February (5)
►  2013 (23)
►  2012 (30)
►  2011 (33)
Thanks

Anthology of Brahmal Poems
: Kala Subramaniam. ( Pramil's poems have been compiled by Kala Subramaniam and published as 'Adyayalam'. Available online at http://www.udumalai.com/?prd=&page=products&id=6091 .)