Saturday 7 March 2015

Kelsey Danielle, “I Am and I Am Not” Leena Manimekalai 8/3/2015 8 hrs · Chennai ·


Leena Manimekalai
8/3/2015 8 hrs · Chennai · 
'I am messy and I am chaos. I am spilled cups of tea and piles of loose paper. I am smeared lipstick and smudged mascara. I am 542 new projects and 0 finished. I am soft and I am heat but I can also be January cold. I am tree leaves and salt water, sweaty palms and church hymns. I am wolf tracks I keep trying to brush away but can’t. I am panic and I am calm. I am contemplation and I am release. I am the hand prints of ghosts across my chest, down my legs. I am cavity-free but these teeth feel broken. I am not your storm - I am not anyone’s storm. I am the disruption of spilled wine on carpet. I am broken glass and a stain you can’t wash away."
Kelsey Danielle, “I Am and I Am Not”
le petit français