Thursday 7 May 2015

பெர்ட்டோல்ட் பிரெக்த்தின் குறுங்கவிதைகள் சில

பெர்ட்டோல்ட் பிரெக்த்தின் குறுங்கவிதைகள் சில

 http://writerpayon.tumblr.com/post/118347356826

MOTTO
And I always thought: the very simplest words
Must be enough. When I say what things are like
Everyone’s heart must be torn to shreds.
That you’ll go down if you don’t stand up for yourself
Surely you see that.

MOTTO
The sharks I dodged
The tigers I slew
What ate me up
Was the bedbugs.

MOTTO
Seated up in the boat’s bows, as you
Notice the leak down at the other end
Better not turn your eyes away, my friend
For you are not outside Death’s field of view.

OBITUARY FOR XX
Speak of the weather
Be thankful he’s dead
Who before he had spoken
Took back what he said.

MOTTO
This, then, is all. It’s not enough, I know.
At least I’m still alive, as you may see.
I’m like the man who took a brick to show
How beautiful his house used once to be.

CHANGING THE WHEEL
I sit by the road side
The driver changes the wheel.
I do not like the place I have come from.
I do not like the place I am going to.
Why with impatience do I
Watch him changing the wheel?

THE LOVELY FORK
When the fork with the lovely horn handle broke
It struck me that deep within it
There must always been a fault. With difficulty
I summoned back to my memory
My joy in its flawlessness.